Sign In | Join Free | My fnxradio.com
fnxradio.com
Raybaca IOT Technology Co.,Ltd
We focusd on Animal RFID products, offer best quality RFID Livestock Tags, Mircochip Syringer, Animal ID Microchip and etc, hope could promote Dairy Farm, Livestock Farm, Animal Shelters, Clinic,
Home > Custom RFID Tags >

Personalized Custom RFID Tags Metal Id QR Code Pet Tag For Dogs / Cats

Raybaca IOT Technology Co.,Ltd
Trust Seal
Verified Supplier
Credit Check
Supplier Assessment

Personalized Custom RFID Tags Metal Id QR Code Pet Tag For Dogs / Cats

Brand Name : Raybaca
Model Number : RBC-DOG
Certification : ICAR, ISO9001
Place of Origin : China
MOQ : 100 sets
Price : 0.5USD, can be negotiated
Payment Terms : D/P, L/C, D/A, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Paypal
Supply Ability : 10000 sets per month
Delivery Time : 3-7 working days
Packaging Details : 100PCS Into One Opp Bag, Then 10 Bags Into a Box
Brande : Raybaca
Diameter : customed
Height : customed
Weight : customed
Model : RBC-DOG
Material : customed
Item Type : dog cat
Endurance : 100,000 Times
Color : customed
Transport : By DHL or other delivery methods
Logo : Customized Brand Logo
Contact Now

Personalized custom logo metal ID QRcode pet tag for dogs and cats


Products Descriptionns


MaterialPaper /PVC Eco-Material :ABS /PET , PVC+Epoxy/ metal zinc alloy
Dimensiondia 35*65mm ( customized is welcome)
Chip typentag213
AdvantageUnique QR code or ID number
Working temperature- 25 degree to +50 degree
Reading & Writing distance

- 2CM-5CM for LF & HF / 1m-6M (UHF), (Relative with reader.)


Application

- Mobile phones

- Ticketing & monetary transactions

- Turnstiles

- Vender

- Loyalty system for promotion

- Parking meters

- e-Payment

Mobile payment, PayPal, Google Wallet, Ticketing, Boarding pass, Point of Sale,

Coupons,Tour guide, Turnstiles, Vender, Parking meters, Loyalty system

for promotion,etc.Gaming & toys


Products Advantages:

  • Applicable to animal management of Pet
  • Difficult to fall off, small and light
  • Stable recognition distance
  • Designs of color and anti-bite structure
  • Waterproof,anti-shedding and anti-freezin

Why use Dog Tag for Pet?


Keep your pet tags from losing ,so go ahead.


1.Back side with the matching 15digits codes ,website address and webside QR codi

2.Front side with your company name or dog name , and Logo , size is customed,

3.with or without microchip inside

4.The best match our injection microchip with syringe .


Picture:





Package & payment

OEM/ODM Available (Design, Logo, Size)

Order from STOCK: YES - Contact US.
MOQ: 1000pcs (Less from Stocked items - contact us)
Payment Methods:
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Trade Assurance
items 30% in advance and remaining 70% should be paid before shipment
Shipping by DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, by air, by sea.




Our Services:


1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others
4. According to customers’ drawing, customized specifications are welcomed
5. Low MOQ, small orders can be accepted.

TO PLACE AN ORDER OR TO CHECK STOCK LEVELS, PLEASE CONTACT US


Remarkable

As a technology company specializing in the management of IOT RFID products and related system software in the animal industry, Raybaca IOT Technology Company have been ranked among the top spears in the domestic related industries for years. Our main products cover RFID ear tags, RFID readers of LF/HF/UHF, chips, transponders,wireless network equipments, and so on.


Product Tags:

custom cattle ear tags

      

uhf id tags

      

eid sheep tags

      
China Customized Inflatable Bumper Ball Game Bubble Adult Grass CE supplier

Personalized Custom RFID Tags Metal Id QR Code Pet Tag For Dogs / Cats Images

Inquiry Cart 0
Send your message to this supplier
 
From:
To: Raybaca IOT Technology Co.,Ltd
Subject:
Message:
Characters Remaining: (0/3000)